Aliyah just gave us one of her sweet smiles. She doesn't open her eyes more than a squint to peek at us. She's so out-of-it. Oh! She's asleep again! She'll be given Tylenol through her IV for the next 24 hours to help control the pain.
Lynette and Randy- Just read your whole adoption journey. What an amazing journey. I praise God for His faithfulness and your obedience. Please know you are all in my prayers! In Him, Amy Schaberg
I lift my eyes unto the hills, Where does my help come from, My help comes from the Lord, The Maker of heaven and earth, He will not allow your foot to slip, He who helps you will not slumber. Psalm 121:1-3
Lynette and Randy- Just read your whole adoption journey. What an amazing journey. I praise God for His faithfulness and your obedience. Please know you are all in my prayers! In Him, Amy Schaberg
ReplyDeleteI lift my eyes unto the hills,
Where does my help come from,
My help comes from the Lord,
The Maker of heaven and earth,
He will not allow your foot to slip,
He who helps you will not slumber.
Psalm 121:1-3