Monday, August 20, 2012
Home
I'm so glad to be home! Aliyah looked visibly more relaxed from the moment we put her in her carseat at the parking garage. We arrived home at 6pm and not 10 minutes later, a home health nurse showed up at our house to train me on how to administer the antibiotics with an IV pump. She didn't finish with all the paperwork, documentation, and training until 9:15pm. I just started Aliyah's first antibiotic on my own and should be finished completely with this set of meds by 12:45pm/1am. I'll have 5 1/2 beautiful hours of sleep until I need to wake up and prep for the next set of meds. I'll tell you more about that whole process later. Emails are preferable to phone calls at this point. I really need some uninterrupted sleep. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment