Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Mailbox Moment

The package arrived today! I will now stop stalking my mailbox. Here is a sneak peak for you..."It is my privilege to inform you that your Preplacement Assessment has been approved for the adoption of a female child up to 18 months of age...and approved for a child of any ethnicity...Congratulations once again on your acceptance in the domestic program, for this does represent a major step in building your family through adoption." I will be calling the agency Monday morning to give them several possible dates for a meeting with the head of the agency. Apparently, it can take awhile to hear back from them about the final date. They are really busy at the office, but I consider that to be a good thing! I really hope to have the meeting before July.

1 comment:

  1. This is so fantastic Lynette! Can't wait to hear more about your adoption journey. I'll be sure to include you in my prayers.

    Christy Tyner

    ReplyDelete