Monday, June 21, 2010
Final Meeting Tomorrow
I called the agency this morning. I spoke with Doris, the head of the agency. We will still have our final meeting with her tomorrow, which will make us an official "waiting family" with CAS, but it sounds like we'll be able to meet with her in Fayetteville instead of Matthews(Charlotte area). Much closer! Doris and Gretchen were planning on going to Fayetteville to meet with the baby's birthfather so he could sign the papers relinquishing his parental rights. It sounds like Gretchen will meet with him while Doris meets with us. Doris was unclear about whether the birthmother had actually been shown the photobooks yet. I'm sure we'll know more tomorrow at the time of our meeting. Doris will call me later this afternoon to let me know what time we'll meet. I'll be sure to let you know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment