Oh sweetheart, my heart just aches for you and Randy. It must have been so hard for you and Randy to hear her prognosis. I'm full of tears for you that I'm refusing to let fall. I have no words of encouragement or wisdom to tell you rxcept that I am praying for you and your family.
Is any kind of legal action being taken against the birth mother for child neglect? How did all of this slip through the fingers of the adoption agency?
Plesse know that my love and prayers are with you. I've been checking back here a couple of times a week looking for your update and will continue to watch here for future updates.
Oh sweetheart, my heart just aches for you and Randy. It must have been so hard for you and Randy to hear her prognosis. I'm full of tears for you that I'm refusing to let fall. I have no words of encouragement or wisdom to tell you rxcept that I am praying for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteIs any kind of legal action being taken against the birth mother for child neglect? How did all of this slip through the fingers of the adoption agency?
Plesse know that my love and prayers are with you. I've been checking back here a couple of times a week looking for your update and will continue to watch here for future updates.
Much Love,
Aunt Bobbie